Friday, November 9, 2007

I have been tagged, I am doing it a little different.

4 favorite movies

1. What about Bob
2. Ever after
3. Overboard
4. Sweet home Alabama

4 Guilty pleasures

1. Chocolate
2. The Computer
3. Plug-n-Play Spongebob bubble game
4. looking through magazines

4 places I've vacationed

1. Disneyland and Catalina Island
2. Nauvoo and St.Louis Arch
3. Ireland and London
4. Hawaii

4 favorite foods

1. French fries
2. Pizza
3. Sticky fingers (from Wingers)
4. French toast

4 books I've liked

1. Twilight series
2. Don't sweat the small stuff
3. Work and Glory series
4. Montana sky

4 things I'm obsessed with

1. keeping my house clean
2. Buying clothes for my kids
3. Shopping
4. Making treats

4 favorite tv shows

1. 24
2. The office
3. Lost
4. Prison break

4 hobbies I have

1. Shopping
2. Needlpoint
3. Scrapbooking
4. Taking Pictures

4 things I love

1. My Family
2. Going on Vacation
3. Fall
4. The Gospel

4 Happy moments

1. Camping
2. Lake Powell
3. The Cabin
4. Being with Friends


6 facts about myself

-I love to walk on leaves and here the crunch
-I am much much happier when my house is clean
-Even though we have a boat, I really don't care for water (It scares me)
-I have lived in American Fork All my life and have never hiked to the top of Timp, but I plan to
-I love..... massages
-I like to play volleyball, softball and Basketball, but having two back surgeries I haven't been able to do those things, hopefully I will be able to again.

No comments: