Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Our trip to Disneyland

We went to Disneyland the Beginning of Feb, we heard it was a good time to go, the last trip we took to Disneyland was a joke, We went over UEA and it was soooooooo crowded, this time was much better, still very busy however. We were enjoying 70 degree weather while at home in Utah they had a huge snow storm, I was sad to miss that, I bet it was beautiful. Abbey was tall enough to go on everything except the screamin roller coaster, Wyatt wanted to spend all of his time on Pirates and Indiana Jones. I don't know how a couple other pictures ended up in the collage but oh well.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Unknown said...

How fun!! You will have to give me some Disneyland tips....we are going in September.
Oh, and I talked to my friend about teaching us some "blog secrets" and she would love to help. Next week will work better for her so I will talk to her and figure out which day is best! See ya!

Kerrilyn said...

I love Disneyland, but I didn't know they had any snow forts there, LOL!!!
I am glad you had fun.