Monday, March 3, 2008

Almost Spring time


I love it when the weather starts getting warmer, (I have a hard time with the warm and then cold the next day), I love the kids to be able to play outside, They got these ripsticks for Christmas and have been using them in the basement, so they finally get to use them outside, of course Bret has to get into the action, He is such an amazing Dad, the kids love him so much, they always are wanting him to play with them. The top picture is Bret falling off, I had to add it.




















2 comments:

Kerrilyn said...

How do they do that? I might have to come down and have the girls teach me. With my luck I would probably break a limb or something. How come we don't see any pictures of you on the Rip Stick?
Now that you know my blog, whenever you can't get me to come and visit teach, you can just say you checked in on me (hee, hee, hee). Seriously though, you totally can.
I am glad to have access to your blog. I love it!!!

chandra said...

Ya I think that would work for me. What time should we come over?? Wanta make a game night out of it? Maybe we can bring some treats and games and hang out?