Wednesday, June 18, 2008

TAGGED

I was tagged by Kim Peterson, I was looking at my blog and noticed that I had been tagged at about 8:45 this morning so I went ahead and did it...an intersting tag, NO CLEANING/CHEATING what you see is the real thing (I forgot to take a picture of my closet, so try to remember to take a picture of your closet).

#1-The fridge...notice that I got the glass fixed.
#2-The kitchen sink
#3-The toilet

#4-My bed...at least I have an excuse for it not being made, Abbey is in it.
#5-Self portait...Ahhhhh, I just hate pictures of myself.
#6-Favorite shoes...they are so comfy and go with everything.
#7-What my kids are doing right now...Hayley is at a soccer camp, Abbey came in this morning and wanted to cuddle with her Dad.


#8-A place I would love to go on vacation: South Africa, where my parents are on their mission.

friends I want to do this blog...Kerrilyn, Sara, Noreen, Chandra, Suzanne and Laina...remember no cleaning before you take the pictures (It is what it is), NO cheating, have fun.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Good job!! You are awesome!
Hope all is well with you and your cute fam!!

Noreen & Allen said...

How fun! Real life isn't always glamorous huh?

-Noreen

Kerrilyn said...

I am still laughing about the picture of Emily while she is sleeping. Why did I think it would be anything but crazy? I will do my post when I get home from work. Right after I clean up...Just kidding, I will follow the rules!!!!

chandra said...

shoot I am sorry Ijust read yhis post today. It sounds like fun Iwill do it. Even though it's a bit late.

Shane & Laina said...

So I'm an idiot and just realized that I was tagged...oops!!! I'll do it as soon as I get home.