Friday, July 11, 2008

Sun Valley Idaho

Bret was invited to go to the UBA(Utah Bankers Association) this year and we were able to take our family...It was so much fun, they had a carnival for the kids because it was the 100 year anniversary of the UBA, they rock climbed and played bingo and we went bowling (there was a bowling alley in our Hotel) and we went river rafting, I didn't get any pictures of that because we didn't have a water proof camera, they even had a big blow up screen and the kids got to "watch Horton here's a who" outside.




3 comments:

SWillmoreFamily said...

How fun does that look. I loved that Wyatt was in the lead and at the top before his older sisters.

Melinda said...

I love the pic of Abby with the cotton candy in one hand and the snow cone in the other--she's my kind of girl! haha

Kerrilyn said...

Great minds must think alike because I was thinking the same thing as Melinda about Abby!!! I hope she got enough sugar that day!!!!