Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Annual Bow Hunt

Here are some pictures of our trip to Manti, for the annual bow hunt, and some of the things we really enjoy doing each year. This is a picture of my nephew Tyler at Blue lake, he is not very happy because his brother Trent threw a rock at him. Wyatt looking for the perfect rock to skip
Hayley found this little frog at Blue lake, it was really little, she was just a little excited
This is my nephew Trevor, he found a raft someone had made

This is the annual (Pepsi Challenge) the guys all have to pitch in a pepsi or whatever they have and they shoot at a target, whoever hits the target gets to keep all the pepsi's, Trent my nephew won this year




My brother Jeff hurt his back, so he had the crooked walk thing



oops, two of the same picture



This is the candy hunt we do every year for the smaller kids, they all line up and get their ages called out one at a time youngest to oldest and they take off to find the candy



Here is Abber on hot pursuit for candy



My cute brothers all in camo, Jeff and Greg


Riding 4-wheelers a definite favorite, Jacob, Wyatt and Abbey
The kids all wanted to hold Sax our dog, he was a big hit

Dad I know you like to take pictures of the camp, so I took them for you this year, see that empy spot, that is for you and Mom


Wyatt, Emily and Abbey on the log fence

More pictures of our camp (City)


When I was little we loved to walk on the log fence, it was in good shape back then, but now it is falling apart, but now our kids like to try and walk on it, great memories for me

















3 comments:

Kim said...

I enjoyed my time down there this year as well.  I love all the traditions that we have while we are there.  I was sad to leave, but anxious for a good night sleep with Megan in her own bed.  Ann and Larry were definitely missed.  It will be fun to have them back next year.

MakingChanges said...

Looks like you all had a great time. Too bad no one got anything this year.

Kerrilyn said...

I especially liked the picture of the 'smaller' kid candy hunt, and the first person you see in the picture is Bret. Hilarious.