Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Mom and Dad's homecoming

Oh boy was the excitement in the air, we were so anxious to see Grandma and Grandpa,and Mom and Dad, Shauna Searle had bought all the kids a yellow balloon to hold, it was a sight to behold...their were people waiting just to see who we were waiting for because of our crowd and excitement...it was like a herd of cattle when we saw them walking down the hall, there were guards behind my dad, because some of us ran down the hall to hug him, it was so great to see my parents, even better to have them home.
Posted by Picasa

7 comments:

Tiffany said...

That put a smile on my face-just envisioning the homecoming! What a crowd you must have had. What a great welcome home for everyone. Glad they're back safe and sound!

Combs - A day in the Life of... said...

How fun. I was thinking about you guys and knowing how happy you all were for thier return. We are coming to hear them speak. It's this next sunday right?

Kim said...

I was thinking about your family the whole day. I'm so excited for them. Please post if they are speaking this next Sunday so we can for sure hear them speak.

Kerrilyn said...

There is nothing like a good homecoming. I am so glad they got back safe and sound. That is so awesome!!

Ann Mitchell said...

Your mom told me about the balloons at the airport! She said she just started hugging as fast as she could! I'm sure you're thrilled to have them home!!!

Sister Hutchings said...

What a great homecoming! It made me a little homesick! I'm sure all of you are so glad they are home again! We're thinking of you and we're 6 months behind!
Love, Elder & Sister Hutchings

Sara said...

That's way exciting, I'm sure they are glad to be back!