Monday, April 20, 2009

St. George for spring break

This was our trip to St. George for spring break...we stayed at Sally's mom's home and just had so much fun, the only day that we had good weather was Monday and then it got cloudy and windy, but we got to swim and layout on Monday, and then we came home to a big snow storm.

This is luke and JohnJohn Patty's twins, they put blankets over their heads to fall asleep, isn't that hillarious.
This is how the kids slept
Sally and Hayley
Patty and Luke enjoying the little bit of sun we got
This is called the human sling shot and my kids just love it, really fun thing for kids




2 comments:

Sally Young said...

I am so glad that you finally posted something on your blog. We had a fun time and I am glad that youguys went with me. We willhave to go again this summer and go boating at Sand Hallow.

a-jodi-hall-a-day said...

Fun! miss you guys. that is so funny with the sling shot. I was just going to look up your blog last night because I remember it being on your christmas cards. Lets get together for dinner.