Friday, May 1, 2009

Last week we got a letter from Wyatt that he had written in school, it said how he needs a Jazz jersey because Thomas and Bronson and Miles and Connor and Chase all had one and so he needed one and he would have Emily help with his homework if we would get him one...anyway it was something like that and he had been buggy us about getting him one for awhile so we gave in and found him one, and of course it had to have a williams on the back. I wish a had saved that letter but I didn't. So since that worked for Wyatt he wrote this note next, pretty clever boy, and we are suckers because once again we gave in. He does have to keep his room cleaned our I get it back and he has done a good job at that. This is what is says: Dear Dad, I now there are some nice basketballs out there but there not mine(meaning on our basketball court), and I don't want to share a basketball with anybody.
P.S. When we went to get that bat at big 5 and that's where I found a NBA basketball...anyway that NBA basketball is what got this on my mind and everyone that plays basketball with at school got a new basketball including Aiden so can I please, please, please, please have one,
Love Wyatt

8 comments:

MakingChanges said...

Hilarious. Kylie sent a note home too. Said it was for their class. What is this teacher trying to do to me?

MakingChanges said...

Oh, and I didn't give in, I'm mean like that.

Tiffany said...

That is so cute. Maybe it is the charm of being the only boy that you guys give in. Good for HIM!

Kerrilyn said...

Well, he is very persuasive that is for sure. That is so funny!

chandra said...

I would give in too! So funny.

Kim said...

I love letters from kids. I would totally have been to the store in a matter of minutes buying one. You gotta love it.
PS I'm doing a contest on my blog, make sure you take a guess. The winner gets a prize.

Melinda said...

TOO funny! That kid's a smarty pants! I love that he did it again, you'll have to share if you get any more notes!

Sally Young said...

Next time have him come over to my house to write the letter.lol I could use a few things too. I think you may be getting a few more of these letters. The boys has found a way to work his parents. I love it!