Wednesday, June 10, 2009

16 Happy Years

It is Mine and Bret's 16 year anniversary today...I didn't think we would do anything today because Bret has to work tonight(he is still doing training for his 2nd job)...anyway he called and said that I need to dress nice and he was going to come and get me at 4:00...so Abbey saw me getting ready and wanted to help so she insisted that she paint my nails, so I let her and then she got the bracelet that she made for me to wear...When Bret got home he brought me 2 dozen roses and took me to dinner at the ROOF it was so good...I love that man, he is so good to me. Then off to work he went.




7 comments:

MakingChanges said...

Happy Anniversary. I'm glad Bret and you were able to do something. Can you believe it's really been 16 years? WOW!

Kerrilyn said...

Aw....that Abbey! I just love her. If you ever get sick of her just send her on over to my place. She can paint my nails and make me bracelets all day any day!!!
I am glad you had a happy day!!!

Shane & Laina said...

What a great Anniversary! Love it when the hubby and kids pull through for you!

Kim said...

Wow, I can't believe it's been 16 years. I still remember serving the food at your wedding. Time sure flies by doesn't it. I'm glad you were able to do dinner together.

Ann Mitchell said...

You should put a wedding picture on the blog!

Sara said...

That is so awesome! 16 years is a huge accomplishment. It's great that Bret will still surprise you.

a-jodi-hall-a-day said...

So sweet. Abby is a cutie Pie! Congrats on 16 years. Wow! We are not too far behind you.