Monday, February 8, 2010

Tiffany's Make-a-Wish

My niece Tiffany got the evening of a life time...The Make-A-Wish foundation contacted Tiffany and asked her what her wish would be, and all she wanted to do was RUN. So of course they made that happen for her, it was an evening full of emotions...and excitement. We still don't even know what has caused Tiffany's illness, hopefully someday, someone will know. I LOVE my brother Scott and his family so much and I want you to know that they are so strong and amazing. Max Hall was there to help push Tiffany on the track...she loves him. And there was an amazing video clip from Randy (Tiffany's brother that is on a mission) and he and his companions sang "Families can be together forever" and then Randy told Tiffany that Heavenly Father would take good care of her...it really got me.

























































12 comments:

Tiffany said...

That truly was an amazing evening. We felt so blessed and privileged to be a part of it. We love all of the Searle family-especially Scott and Val's family. They are in our thoughts and prayers.
(It was so good to see all of you guys!)

Sara said...

Make a wish is such a great foundation. Glad that your niece got her wish, that is awesome.

SWillmoreFamily said...

Awesome pictures sister. It was a great night I think that a lot of us will remember forever.

chandra said...

You got some great pictures too! Mine where all dark and blurry :-( It is so glad to see all the pictures everyone took. It was such a great night!!!!

Make-A-Wish Foundation of Utah said...

We are truly blessed to be able to grant wishes for children like Tiffany. Meeting her and some of the other children we work with reminds us of all that each have to be grateful for. Tiffany's wish was one of the most unique, selfless wishes we've taken part in and it was an honor to be a part.

Jeanne Stricklin said...

Shauna thanks for posting pics of the event!!!! All of us wish we could have been there! I called both David and Julie who gave me great play by play of the special event.
We love all your family! And our prayers are with Tiffany and all of your family!
Thanks again making it possible for me to get a little peak of such a special day!

Ann Mitchell said...

WOW! What an amazing event!!! I wish i could have been there! I was at a Jazz game. My old roommate at Dixie was up from St. George, because her daughter in Orem had a baby. She went with me to the game, and we're going to the Lakers game on Wednesday! God bless the Searle family!

Shane & Laina said...

AMAZING!!!

Kerrilyn said...

Thanks for posting the pics. I am sad I wasn't able to make it. You are right, they are AMAZING people that family of yours!!! Go TIFF, GO!!!

a-jodi-hall-a-day said...

Wow what a tear jerker. that is awesome that she finished the race! So glad you could all be there.

Jenifer said...

That looks like it was an AMAZING time! I am sad that we missed it. Thanks for including us and sharing these. We love that little girl and are so blessed to have her and all of you as FAMILY!

Babbel Family said...

Seriously- that makes me cry! I didn't realize she had a brother on a mission. What a great event!