Sunday, August 15, 2010

Saturday the 14th Me, Bret and Emily along with Becky and Cory all hiked Timp to the top peak...Holy Crap it was hard, I had never done it and always have wanted to. I'm so glad I did it, but it was one of the hardest things I have done.


Here we are at the saddle...

Resting at the saddle...
The goats were amazing and beautiful...they would walk right towards us.

Leaving the saddle to attempt making it to the peak...sigh

YAY!!! made it...but going back down the mountain was a whole new set a pains...sigh












2 comments:

Kim said...

Oh Shauna, I'm so proud of you!!! I have never done that hike either, in fact it has been over 20 years since I have hiked to the cave. Thanks for posting all the pictures. When I talk to George about what it is like he makes it sound like you have to balance on the side of a cliff or else you will fall to your death. Did you think that there were any scary parts???

Bret Bushman Family said...

Hi Kim...I wasn't ever nervous about falling and I never felt scared...just very tired.