Sunday, December 12, 2010

TEENAGERS

Hayley was having one of her pitty party teenage moments today, and this is the result. She would go down in her room and come up with a picture, and just kept doing it...
This picture was for me and it says "I hate my kids" and she claims she didn't mean to make me look like I was flipping the finger-hmmm
This one was for Bret it says "I hate my kids" "I love my wife"
This one was for Emily "Wish I were an only child" "I love mommy"

This one was for Wyatt "pass the cheese its" she has him sitting on the couch playing the xbox.
This one was for Abbey "Perfect Angel"
She even drew one for the dog "The GREATEST dog"
She drew this one for her, she thinks she is fat, she wrote "fat lard" My Hayley is so beautiful and this makes me sad that she thinks this.
This was the last one she drew, it is her and Emily standing by each other, Hayley has been bragging that she is taller than Emily, Emily disagree's. Hayley wrote on this one "I'm skinny at heart"
She was not as upset after drawing these and making us all laugh...I LOVE MY HAYLEY, she is always making us laugh.







6 comments:

Sally Young said...

Love that Hayley! She cracks me up!

My Barratt Family said...

Ok i seriously I am printing this and keeping it forever. This is hilarious. Hayley is so beautiful. She is so fun and talented. I love her toooo.

FrankandAsh said...

well I was going to say at least she drew you skinny..until I kept scrolling and saw that she actually drew herself fat!!! That girls crazy, all of your girls are beautiful! so funny though, Abby actually told me about this in church but seeing it is even funnier:)

Kerra 'n' Josh said...

Love it! she's funny i can't wait for this to happen at our house a few more year :)

a-jodi-hall-a-day said...

Ha Ha. This is so funny. What a crack up Hayley is. I love your new family photo on top. Brett "hating his kids and loving his wife" makes me laugh. Oh Hayley- the Halls love you. Miss you guys.

Kerrilyn said...

Oh Hayley! What a character! You should have started singing 'Nobody likes me, everybody hates me, I guess I'll go eat worms'.
I was happy to see that at least Brett loves you though....forget the kids, your all that matters..lol!