Monday, April 28, 2008

8 Things

8 things I am passionate about...
1. Bret (Truly I am)
2. Emily, Hayley, Wyatt and Abbey ( they are my world)
3. Trying my best to keep possesions nice
4. The Gospel
5. Cleaning my home
6. Decorating
7. Taking pictures
8. Keeping organized

8 songs I can listen to over and over again and never get sick of
1. The bluest eyes in texas (Restless Heart)
2. Nothin better to do (LeAnne Rimes)
3. Don't tell me (Madonna)
4. You get what you give (New Radicals)
5. It wasn't me (Shaggy)
6. California Dreamin (Beach Boys)
7. Soul meets body (Death cab for cutie)
8. Read my mind (The Killers)

The past 8 books I've read...
1. The Heavenly Surrender
2. The visions of ransom lake
3 Dusty britches
4. Sudden storms
5. the Alchemist
6. Twilight
7. New moon
8. Eclipse

8 Things I say...
1. For the love
2. Time to get up
3. Are you kidding me
4. I'm such a dora
5. What homework do you have
6. Practice the piano
7. Keep the house clean
8. "NO"

8 things that attracts me to a friend...
1. Dependable
2. Likes to have fun
3. We have things in common
4. Selfless
5. Easy to talk to
6. likes to be with me
7. Sense of humor
8. Someone who is not high maintenance

8 random things about me...
1. I love stepping on crunchy leaves in the Fall
2. I like to have the gas in the car to always be at least 1/2 full ( in case of an emergency)
3. I am obsessed with buying my kids clothes
4. I don't have a lot of patience (especially when the kids are being very loud)
5. I love the quiet and try to enjoy the little time it ever is quiet
6. I don't like to procrastinate
7. I like to watch HGTV
8. I like to bake

8 things I want to do before I die...
1. Visit Historical sites and parks in the U. S.
2. Lose weight
3. Complete my home and yard
4. Watch my children grow and become succesful
5. Meet who my children will choose for their companions
6. Become debt free
7. Try to become more relaxed and patient
8. To be able to spend as much time with Bret and the kids as possible

8 things I've learned this past year...
1. That I can (I don't like it) survive without my Mom
2. Having 2 back surgeries is no fun ( take care of your back)
3. Giving sharing times in Primary really stresses me out
4. When you do loss some weight, it will come right back very fast
5. That becoming a mom of teenagers is really hard
6. Someone is always having it worse
7. Things won't always go the way I want them to
8. That you have to work on your marriage everyday, and not take him for grantide

The 8 people I want to do the 8's
1. Natalie
2. Ali
3. Suzanne
4. Chandra
5. Kim P
6. Kim A
7. Sara
8. Laina

3 comments:

Kerrilyn said...

Amen to raising teenagers.....I think I have the suicide hotline on speed dial on every phone. Just kidding of course, but it is really hard.

snsrose said...

Shauna, I need your help with Sharing Time ideas. Are you doing any sharing times for May? It's on the family, and I want to do something different and fun, and ideas?

Sara said...

Hey, i didn't see scrapbooking in there!