Friday, April 25, 2008

Bad day

Thursday morning I had just started to boil some eggs on the stove when I noticed the lunch check on the fridge crap...ok so I have about 15 minutes that the eggs need to boil I can take a quick bath and then check on the eggs...so I do that and check on them everything is ok...so I go back to my room to get dressed and you guessed it...I forgot about the eggs, I start to hear this popping and my first thought was...what is sax (our dog) doing, when I walked out of the bedroom it finally dawned on me that it was the eggs, so I go to the stove and all the water had dissolved and the eggs were exploding, so I grab the pan and set it on a cloth that just happened to burn and stick to the bottom of the pan...so being the genious I am I put more eggs in the pan and put it back on the stove...well guess what? the pan wouldn't come off because of the burned rag on the bottom of it (I thought if it got hot it would burn it off) anyway as the picture shows I tried to get it off and this was the result....Please learn from my stupidity, needless to say I called Bret crying. The reason I was worried about the lunch check and getting it to the school fast was because Wyatt's hand had been stamped last week and they even called to tell me, Hayley just forgot to hand the check in, so I was worried Wyatt wouldn't get lunch.
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Kerrilyn said...

That really was a bummer. Did the hot stove light ever go off? And even more importantly, can it be fixed??

Kim said...

I can't believe that happened to your stove. That is horrible!!!

snsrose said...

Sorry about your stove, that just bits!!! That's why I just don't ever use mine!!

Sara said...

Shauna, that really sucks, on the up side does that mean you don't have to cook? j/k