Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Are you ready for another sob story from me...Well today I am cleaning my fridge...which is something that has so needed attention, so I am trying to do something good and what do you know...yup I break the glass tray that holds the milk and heavy things...remember my 8's sayings list...well I came up with a few new ones that I cannot devolge...In a way I feel like Kerrilyn and her toilet story...so I now have broken 2 nice things in less than 1 week, and yes I broke down again.

Posted by Picasa

10 comments:

chandra said...

That Sucks! I am so sorry.

Sara said...

That is so sad. Seems like maybe you need some TLC! (hint hint Bret).

Combs - A day in the Life of... said...

Wow, I was cleaning my fridge as well. I would have been out of my mind if that had happend. So sorry. Where do you even get a replacement? Hope you have a better day.

Kerrilyn said...

Oh my goodness!!!! I cannot believe that happened to you in less than a week from the last mishap. HOLY CRAP!!!! Okay, this is what you should do......STOP CLEANING AND STOP COOKING!!! I am soooooo sorry!!!!! Do you need to go on a drink run???

snsrose said...

I think you are just trying to get new appliances or maybe you just need a vacation away from the kitchen!!!

Unknown said...

Oh Shauna, I'm sorry!! That is no fun!
I do love your new blog layout! Very cute!

Melinda said...

Oh yikes! I'm so sorry, I think I would tell Bret that the kitchen is off limits to you now! He can do all the cooking and cleaning! :)

Bret Bushman Family said...

I think you are all right and I need a vacation from house cleaning before I set the place on fire...Thanks for the simpathy...Bret did make the joke that I just want new things...Hmmm

Bret Bushman Family said...

I know I spelled sympathy wrong(that is the right way right?

Nature Nat said...

Wow,

That's tough. But I predict good things are going to happen from here on out. Besides, it gives you an excuse to just order in.