Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Cleaning up the shed

My parents are on a mission in Cape Town South Africa, and all of the siblings were givin different chores to do around their place to help them out while they're gone, Bret and I got the shed, so these are the before pictures, it had gotten pretty bad, I seem to have a Dad and Brothers who don't like to clean up after themselves, so it was quite the ordeal to get it cleaned up, hope it looks good to you Mom and Dad.



Ok, now these are the after pictures, big improvement.




3 comments:

SWillmoreFamily said...

Love it I really love it. Lets just pray it can stay this way. I will keep my fingers crossed.

Kerrilyn said...

Good job on the cleanup. Your crazy if you think it will stay that way. I would have waited until it was a little closer to your parents coming home. It looks good though.....good job. Hope Emily didn't find anything in there worth sticking up her nose and out her mouth.

Sara said...

Can you come to my house and do that!