Sunday, September 7, 2008

Wyatt's Baptism

Wyatt was Baptized on Saturday, We had a lot of Family that were able to come, Thank you for your support. Wyatt was so handsome in his new suit. This is the invitation that I made for the baptism.

Abbey just got her hair cut, I love it, I got so tired of her complaining in the morning because it hurt to get out the tangles, so I told her we were going to cut it, and she was all for it.
All the Men their for Wyatt
Our Family
Wyatt with our Bishop
Ok, do you know of anyone that is so lucky as Wyatt to have these to cuties as his primary teachers, they came for Wyatt's baptism.



6 comments:

Melinda said...

How awesome for Wyatt! Look how much family you had there, thats so cool! (Abbey's hair is SO cute!!)

MakingChanges said...

Sorry we didn't make it. I didn't know he was getting baptized, hummm, I wonder what happened to my invite???? Just kidding. Congratulations Wyatt!

Sara said...

Thats awesome, Looks like you had a big party. We are getting ready to baptize Canyon next month. Scary how fast they grow up.

Kerra 'n' Josh said...

WYATT!! You look so handsome in you suit. We're so proud of you!! I'm so sad we missed it but it looks like it was a perfect day!! we miss you tremendously...

Unknown said...

Wow!! I can't believe Wyatt is old enough to get baptized! What a cutie! Congratulations Wyatt!

Noreen & Allen said...

Cute update! I like it!