Monday, September 1, 2008

Labor Day at the Cabin

Another fun weekend for us, Steve and Ali were going to the cabin and invited us to go with them, we had a great time, Thank you Steve and Ali for the fun weekend. No, we did not buy this fun toy, Bruce Gunther another good friend of ours bought this Ranger this summer, and he told us that we could borrow it when ever we wanted, so we took him up on that, it fits the whole family and it was alot of fun, Thanks Gunthers. I didn't take many pictures but I took a few, it looks cloudy because it was, it was raining and foggy and cold, but it didn't stop the fun.

Wyatt, Abbey and Cami watching tv at the cabin.
Ok, so we get home from the cabin and are bringing things in the house to unpack, Emily and Hayley came outside just laughing and told me I had to come and see this, so I go in the house and find these pictures, that had been my kids school pictures, replaced with pictures of our friends, we laughed and laughed it was so funny, but then I started noticing a lot more of my picture frames had pictures of them in them, so we searched the house, these are just a few, I am not kidding they went crazy with this, it was so funny. We are so blessed with great friends, thanks guys.




3 comments:

Noreen & Allen said...

I still laugh when I think of it! LOVE you guys!

MakingChanges said...

That's pretty hilarious!

Kim said...

That is so funny!! I'm still laughing.