Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Just puffy

Yesturday I was at walmart, and a lady I hadn't seen for years asks me how many children I have, and then asked "and when is this one do", I'm not pregnant of course is what I say.

So later in the day I am taking Emily to volleyball and I am telling her and Wyatt what this lady had said to me and my cute wyatt says "your not fat, just puffy". So cute.

I am just blessed that most of my fat wants to stay in my stomach area, so if any have been wondering, I am just puffy.

6 comments:

Melinda said...

Ohhh, thats so cute! My sister used to say she wasn't fat, it was just rubber coated steel! haha (BTW, you are NOT fat and you do NOT look pregnant!! Where do people come up with these things!?!?)

Noreen & Allen said...

One day when I was at the hospital getting some test done I ran into my friends mother and she asked me if I was pregnant. When I told her no she said, "Oh, that's just a fat dress." I just looked at her and said, "ya, I guess so."
:(
Some people!

Tiffany said...

You poor thing! I bet the lady at Walmart felt even worse than you did (at least I hope so!). Love Wyatt's comment-puffy is a nice way to put it.

Combs - A day in the Life of... said...

Okay. Some people should just not say anything. Have they not learned.
I was told once when we were trying to get pregnant, "Aren't you due any time now?". Obviously I looked way more than puffy...

Sara said...

Some people have no tact, you do not look pregnant. When that happened to me, it was a guy in my ward, i almost slapped him right across the face!

MakingChanges said...

That's awesome. I don't think you look pregnant, what was that lady thinking???